How to Withdraw Bitcoin to Bank Account
Guide on how to withdraw Bitcoin to a bank account
Wunderbit is a government-licensed provider of exchange services between virtual and fiat currencies (license number FVR000332). Enjoy safety and security by working with an accredited, regulation-compliant financial institution!
- Sell Bitcoin at the current exchange rate
- Get paid as soon as Wunderbit receives your Bitcoin
- Receive your payment in euro to a bank account
If you already have a verified Wunderbit account, go to Step 4. If you don’t have a verified account yet, just follow the steps below. Registration and verification will only take a few minutes of your time!
- Register. Registering a Wunderbit account only takes a few seconds. All you need to do is to provide an email address and create a password. Sign up now.
- Confirm your email address. Click the link in the email you receive from us to confirm your email.
- Verify your account. Verifying your identity helps ensure you're the rightful owner of your account. This aids us in protecting you against fraud and credit card theft. The verification process will only take a couple of minutes of your time.
- Log in and go to your Profile.
- Fill out the Personal details form.
- Scroll down to the Personal identity document section. Use the drop-down menu to choose the type of personal identity document you wish to provide. Below the menu, you will see three boxes:
- In the first box, click Choose File and upload a scan/photo of your document. The document should be opened on the page containing your information and photographs.
- In the second box, click Choose File and upload a scan/photo of the backside of your document.
- In the third box, click Choose File and upload a photo of yourself holding the document.
- Click Save.
- Sell Bitcoin. Go to the Exchange tab.
- Choose Bitcoin in the You Send tab and enter the amount of Bitcoin you wish to sell. Alternatively, you can enter the amount of EUR you wish to receive in the You Receive box. Wunderbit will pay you in euro via a SEPA bank transfer. The minimal transaction amount is 200€.
- In the Overview box, you will see the current Bitcoin exchange rate. The box also contains a full breakdown of the transaction fees.
- Enter the name of your bank, its Swift code, and your bank account number.
- Press I am not a robot.
- Receive the money. Wunderbit will transfer you the funds as soon as we receive your Bitcoin. The time it will take for your bank to process Wunderbit’s payment will vary depending on your bank and country of residence. In the vast majority of cases, you should receive the funds within a couple of days.