Wunderbit and its affiliates (hereinafter, “Wunderbit”, "we", "us" or "our") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
· The kinds of Personal Information which we may collect about you and how it may be used;
· Any disclosure of Personal Information to third parties;
· Your ability to correct, update and delete your Personal Information;
· The security measures we have in place to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Information under our control; and
· Retention of Personal Information.
Gathering and use of personal information
We may collect your Personal Information if you use the Site, open an Account to use the Platform or perform any Transactions on the Platform. The types of Personal Information that we collect may include:
· Your name;
· Your photographic identification, including a high-quality image of your government issued ID; passport and driving licence;
· Your selfie with ID;
· Your address;
· Your e-mail address;
· Your phone number;
· Your banking details including account numbers (Euro bank account in the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA));
· A high-quality image of your payment card (in special cases);
· Your date of birth;
· Your trades; and
· Your utility bill or bank statement confirming your residential address and bank account.
Personal data is collected only according to the order set by law regulations, by receiving it directly from data subject, officially inquiring the subjects, who are qualified to manage and provide it, about the necessary information and connecting, on the grounds of agreements and law regulations, to the databases, registers and information systems storing particular data.
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
· To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
· To analyze the use of our Site;
· To undertake a verification of your identity in accordance with our AML and Identity Verification Policy;
· To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer;
· To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc.;
· To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
We will process your Personal Information only for the purpose(s) for which it has been provided to us.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Cookies are typically stored on your computer's hard drive. Information collected from cookies is used by us to evaluate the effectiveness of our Site, analyze trends, and administer the Platform. The information collected from cookies allows us to determine such things as which parts of our Site are most visited and difficulties our visitors may experience in accessing our Site. With this knowledge, we can improve the quality of your experience on the Platform by recognizing and delivering more of the most desired features and information, as well as by resolving access difficulties.
We use third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding the use of our Site. Our service providers may place cookies on the hard drive of your computer and receive information that we select that will educate us on such things as how visitors navigate around our site, what products are browsed, and general Transaction information. Our service providers analyse this information and provide us with aggregate reports. The information and analysis provided by our service providers can be used to assist us in better understanding our visitors' interests in our Site and how to better serve those interests. The information collected by our service providers may be linked to and combined with information that we collect about you while you are using the Platform. Our service providers are contractually restricted from using the information they receive from our Site other than to assist us.
Disclosure of personal information
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We encourage you to review all policies, rules, terms and regulations, including the privacy policies, of each site that you visit.
We do not control those third-party sites or any of the content contained therein and you agree that we are in no way responsible or liable for any of those third-party sites, including, without limitation, their content, policies, failures, promotions, products, services or actions and/or any damages, losses, failures or problems caused by, related to or arising from those sites.
Correction / updating / deletion of personal information
You have the right to access your Personal Information and to require the correction, updating and blocking of inaccurate and/or incorrect data by sending an email to us at Contact.
We have implemented security measures to ensure the confidentiality of your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or access your personal information. These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information, SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely and other measures to protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
Only authorized personnel of Wunderbit have access to your Personal Information, and these personnel are required to treat the information as confidential. The security measures in place will, from time to time, be reviewed in line with legal and technical developments.
Retention of personal information